Saturday, September 19, 2009

A Retraction. Sort of.

The last time I wrote, I was completely serious about my tiny vendetta against small dogs. I stand firm, but I feel that I must kinda sorta take back what I said about dressing them in clothes. In general I do find it rather annoying, especially with chihuahuas, but sometimes...it is WICKED. AWESOME. AND. ADORABLE.





Isn't that the fucking cutest thing you ever saw in your entire life? I mean it truly trumps everything I've ever seen my cats do, and that's saying a lot; I'm a complete whore for cats. I realize now that dressing up small animals in tiny human clothing is not indicative of deep-rooted psychological issues, but just totally the way IT SHOULD BE. I shall never recover from seeing the little piggy in the bunk bed with its little piggy belly sticking out of its jammies, or seeing the bitty kitten cross a tiny room in its ruffly pajamas to lay against another kitten. Small dogs, whether dressed or naked, are still the spawn of Satan. But baby animals in human baby clothes...that's A WAY OF LIFE.

No comments:

Post a Comment